SABnzbd 3.6.0 changelog
SABnzbd 3.6.0 brings the following changes:
Changes since 3.5.3
- Significantly increased performance by using the yEnc-decoding
library of @animetosho. Usenet articles are now decoded using
specialized CPU instructions (SIMD) on x86 and ARM systems.
- Create and restore a backup of configuration and database.
- Show source of lower download speed (CPU or disk).
- Added keyboard shortcuts (
- Result of the
Deobfuscatestep is listed in History details.
Defaultcategory will be used if category doesn't have one.
information to the external client.
- Jobs with
Forcepriority will always skip the duplicate check.
ext_rename_ignoreto add custom extensions that should
be ignored during the
- Removed Indexer Feedback Integration.
- Removed included
Deobfuscate.pyas it is outdated.
- Show a warning when there are no valid news servers active.
- Show a warning if the filesystem does not support special characters.
- Allow multiple parameters to be passed to par2cmdline/Multipar.
- Linux: Added AppStream metadata, desktop shortcut and MimeInfo.
- Linux: Added support for bash completion.
- macOS: Application and included tools fully native on M1 systems.
- macOS/Windows: Updated UnRar to 6.10 and 7-Zip to 21.07.
- Windows: Updated MultiPar to v22.214.171.124.
API changes since 3.5.3
- Removed several (status) fields from the
- Remove unused and undocumented API calls:
- Removed undocumented
Nonevalues in XML API-output are left empty.
- Adding NZB's would not always return
- Prevent crash in
historycall during post-processing.
Bugfixes since 3.5.3
- Extended timeout when measuring system performance.
- Interface settings were sometimes reset on page reload.
- Par2 sets with duplicate names could skip verification and repair.
.par2files that could not be parsed.
- Correctly default to
Glitter - Autoon new installs.
- Download speed was not updated when stalled due to disk performance.
- Prevent traceback when status functions timeout.
- Prevent crash if not enough repair blocks are available.
- Prevent crash when there is an unknown
- Source release had Windows line-endings.
- Windows: If a job password contained a double quote it
would not be picked up by UnRar and unpack would fail.