SABnzbd 3.5.3 changelog
SABnzbd 3.5.3 brings the following changes:
Bugfix since 3.5.0
- Prevent disk errors due to Direct Unpack being too aggressive.
- URL's waiting to fetch get stuck indefinitely upon restart.
Changes and bugfixes since 3.5.0
- Prevent permissions errors on systems that do not support them.
- Small changes in file assembly and Direct Unpack processing.
- Changes to the transition from download to active post-processing.
- Malformed NZB files could result in a crash.
- Prevent crash in Direct Unpack for obfuscated posts.
- RSS feeds with HTML-characters in the name resulted in crashes.
- macOS: failed to start on older macOS versions.
Changes since 3.4.2
- Removed Python 3.6 support.
- SOCKS5 proxy support for all outgoing connections.
- Restored support for UUencoded jobs.
Requiredserver option: in case of connection failures, the queue
will be paused for a few minutes instead of skipping the server.
- Added Special option to preserve paused state after a restart.
- Show an estimated time-left indicator for repair and unpacking.
- Require TLS version 1.2 or higher for SSL news server connections.
- Setting custom ciphers forces the maximum TLS version to 1.2.
- Reduced memory usage during and after parsing
- Handle multiple passwords stored in NZB-file.
Permissionsare only applied if any are set.
- macOS/Windows: updated to Python 3.10.2.
- macOS: run native on M1 systems. However, included tools
7za) still require Rosetta emulation.
- Snap: updated to
core20base and restore 7zip support.
Bugfixes since 3.4.2
- Global interface settings would not always be applied correctly.
- Email notification setting was not shown correctly.
- Improvements and fixes for
Defobfuscate final filenames.
Post-Process Only Verified Jobswould not always work as intended.
- Correctly detect too little disk space when unpacking 7zip's.
- Improvements to handling of repair by MultiPar and par2cmdline.
- HTML characters in configuration fields were shown incorrectly.
- On Retry the number of downloaded bytes could exceed the total bytes.
unrarlogging of Direct Unpack was not logged if it was aborted.
portable.cmdwas not included in the release.
- Windows: print low-level Windows error on
- The download statistics file
totals10.sabis updated in 3.2.x
version. If you downgrade to 3.1.x or lower, detailed download
statistics will be lost.