SABnzbd 2.0.0Alpha1 changelog
SABnzbd 2.0.0Alpha1 brings the following changes:
New in 2.0.0: SABYenc
To improve SABnzbd's performance on systems where CPU power is limiting
download speed, we developed a new module called SABYenc to accelerate the
decoding of usenet articles. Depending on the hardware, download speed can
The Windows and macOS releases automatically include this module, for other
platforms you can read more on:
If you experience issues, please report them on our Forums!
The module is not mandatory, the _yenc module will continue to work and
its performance will be similar.
What's new in 2.0.0
- Post-processing scripts now get additional job information via SAB_*
environment variables - See:
- Certificate Validation set to Strict for newly added newsservers
- Schedule items can now be enabled and disabled
- Remove Secondary Web Interface option
- HTTP-redirects in interface are now relative URL's
- Moved some lesser used settings to Config->Specials
- Cache usage is now updated continuously in the Status Window
- On macOS SABnzbd was set to have low IO-priority, this is now set to normal
Bug fixes in 2.0.0
- Warn in case encoding is not set to UTF-8
- Retry ADMIN-data saving 3x before giving error
- Windows: When starting the Post-Processing script, the path to the job folder
is no longer in short-path notation but includes the full path. To support
long paths (>255), you might need to alter them to long-path notation (\\?\).
- Schedule items are converted when upgrading to 2.x.x and will break when
reverted back to pre-2.x.x releases.
- The organization of the download queue is different from pre-1.x.x releases.
So 2.x.x will not see the existing queue, but you can go to Status->QueueRepair
and "Repair" the old queue.