SABnzbd 0.7.4 changelog
SABnzbd 0.7.4 brings the following changes:
Highlights in 0.7.4
- OSX Mountain Lion: Notification Center support
- OSX Mountain Lion: improved "keep awake" support
- Scheduler: action can now run on multiple weekdays
- Fix: pre-check failed to consider extra par2 files
- Support for HTTPS chain files (needed when you buy your own certificate)
- Special option: rss_odd_titles, see Wiki
- Special option: 'overwrite_files', see Wiki
- Show memory usage on Linux systems
- Scheduler: add "remove failed jobs" action
- After successful pre-check, preserve a job's position in the queue
- Restore SABnzbd icon for Growl
- Make Windows version less eager to use par2-classic
- Prevent jobs from showing up in queue and history simultaneously
- Fix failure to fetch more par2-files for posts with badly formatted subject lines
- Fix for third-party tools requesting too much history
- New RSS feed should no longer be considered new after first, but empty readout.
- Make "auth" call backward-compatible with 0.6.x releases.
- Config->Notifications: email and growl server addresses should not be marked as "url" type.
- OSX: fix top menu queue info so that it shows total queue size
- Fixed unjustified warning that can occur with OSX Growl 2.0
- Pre-queue script no longer got the show/season/episode information.
- Prevent crash on startup when a fully downloaded job is still in download queue.
- Fix incorrect end-of-month quota reset
- Fix UI refresh issue when using Safari on iOS6 (Safari bug)