Newsbin Pro 6.40 changelog
Newsbin Pro 6.40 brings the following changes:
NOTE: If you use any Download Folder Modes, you will want to check your Download Path settings when you upgrade to this version. Newsbin makes an effort to convert old path settings upon upgrade.
- New pathing mechanism to allow you to insert different elements to create custom download paths.
- New NZB Watch Folder feature. You can create a folder for sending NZB files for processing and specify different download and unrar paths to apply to the contents of the NZBs in each watch folder if you like. The feature is configured under Options/NZB Options.
- AutoPAR tweaks so it will work better with a wider variety of RAR set posting styles.
- AutoPAR state data is all stored in memory now. AutoPAR2.db3 only saves data between runs now. This increases reliability by reducing the chance of corrupting the database file and provides some performance optimizations.
- Peforming an empty search in Internet Search is now a wildcard search. Returns the the most recent items added to the Search database. If you specify a group or group folder, it will return all posts for the current day for the specified groups. Clicking the "Load Older Posts" will then go back a day at a time into the past.
- New "Performance" section in the Options menu that allows you to easily tweak options to work best on high end machines or low end machines.
- Now prompts on exit. This can be turned off under Options/Confirmation Windows. Defaults to on so people can see the new feature exists.