Usenet Explorer 3.5 changelog
Usenet Explorer 3.5 brings the following changes:
- Collection algorithm has been revised with more headers with badly formed subjects grouped into collections.
- When importing nzb file or adding attachments to post if the last directory has been deleted the closest existing parent directory will be suggested instead of jumping to windows default.
- Filters/blacklist file backup has been refined - if the file hasn't change the backup files won't be rotated, so e.g. the loss of data due to windows crash won't be propagated after several program restarts.
- Fixed Windows 8 compatibility with 64 bit version
- Fixed not displaying nzb icon for 64 bit version
- Fixed rare problem when purging headers.